Birth & Postpartum Package:
This includes the following:
- A free initial interview in which you can ask about my services, experience, and philosophies in order to determine if I am the right doula for you.
- 1-2 prenatal sessions where we will spend time exploring pain-coping practices, preparing for birth/postpartum/breastfeeding, getting to know each other, and learning some hands-on tools for labor.
- Access to my library of pregnancy and birth resources, and referral to other services that may be of interest to you.
- Unlimited phone and email support from the time of hire until after the birth.
- 24/7 on call service for labor support from the time you reach 38 weeks of pregnancy until the time when your baby is born.
- Use of a Babycare Elle TENS, specially made for pain relief in childbirth
-Use of birth pool for home births.
- Birth pool set-up and take-down.
- Continuous labor support. This includes constant contact in early labor, and full-time support in active labor. I provide support for your entire labor and 1-2 hours postpartum. I don't leave you until your new family is settled in to bed!
-Two postpartum visits to support your transition from pregnancy to parenting, to help with breastfeeding, babywearing, basic food preparation, or whatever you may need.