Join us for an evening prenatal class covering the basics of what you need to know to prepare you for the upcoming labour and birth of your baby. Held at the beautiful Nootka and Sea, at The Squamish Town Hub, Thursday April 19th 6:00-9:00pm.
The classes cover a wide range of topics to help you and your partner to feel prepared, confident, informed, relaxed and excited to welcome your newest family member.
Our Birth Journey Prenatal in a Day classes cover the following material:
- Body changes in late pregnancy
- Signs of labour
- When to go to the hospital/ or call Midwife for home birth
- understanding the birth process
- Breathing, positioning and comfort measures
- Role of your support person
- Medical interventions, pain relief and procedures
- What to expect after your birth
Per Couple $85 ($50 non-refundable deposit / $35 on day of)
6:00PM - 9:00PM Thursday, April, 19th, 2018
Spaces are limited! Only 6 couples per session!
Contact Dani at 604-339-6621 to find out more information. Ready to commit? Register below and Dani will contact you to follow up: